Welcome to The Greenfield Inn!
We’re happy to see you, and we want you to enjoy your stay with us. That’s why we ask all of our guests to follow these simple rules, so that we can help to ensure that everyone’s experience is a positive one. It’s all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Greenfield, New Hampshire so that you’ll come back and see us again!
- All rates are for double occupancy, and are subject to New Hampshire Meal and Lodging Tax.
- No pets allowed.
- The Greenfield Inn is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is permitted outside only. Ashtrays are located on the front porch. Please dispose of smoking materials in ashtrays and not on the ground. Guests who smoke in their rooms or any other interior space of the house will be assessed a deep-cleaning fee (minimum charge of $250). The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is also prohibited. In such instances, you may be asked to leave the premises.
- A Continental Breakfast is served from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Please let us know if you have any dietary needs or restrictions in advance; we will try to accommodate you as much as possible. There is also a coffee/tea station located on the second floor near the front stairway that is available 24 hours a day.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted. Any visitors must leave the premises prior to 11:00 PM when the outside doors are locked. For security purposes, any and all of your visitors must be registered with the Innkeeper upon their arrival.
- The outside doors are locked at 11:00 PM. If you will be returning to the house after this time, you must make arrangements with the owners for re-entry.
- Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside the room when the door is closed. The owners reserve the right to require these items to be turned off if they are disturbing other occupants of the house.
- Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without the consent of the owners.
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM (unless arranged otherwise); Check-out time is 10:30 AM. Late checkouts may result in a late fee, which can include up to a one night’s room charge.
- The Greenfield Inn is not licensed to sell alcoholic beverages. However, you may bring wine and alcohol for your personal enjoyment. Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed by those twenty-one (21) and over.
- Thank you for leaving your room in as good a condition as it was provided to you. Any damage caused by you to The Greenfield Inn inside or outside of your room, including but not limited to, carpet stains, soiled furnishings, broken windows, or appliances will result in a charge to the credit card on file for the damage(s) and/or additional cleaning. The minimum cleaning fee would be $100.